International Geomorphology Week 2023
International Geomorphology Week is 1st March to 7th March 2023. Its aim is to promote geomorphology in all its forms, and mobilise the geomorphological community. Any geomorphology-themed activities held during this week can be declared a part of the International Geomorphology Week.
IAG Regional webinars – programs coming soon
Please join us for one or more of the IAG’s regional webinars, registration is at our Eventbrite page. The regions listed indicate the National Scientific Members to which the speakers belong, but anyone from any country is welcome to attend any webinar!
- Wednesday 1st March 09:00 UTC (14:30 IST) – South & West Asia.
- Wednesday 1st March 15:00 UTC (07:00 PST/ 10:00 EDT) – North America.
- Thursday 2nd March 05:00 UTC (16:00 AEDT / 18:00 NZDT) – Oceania.
- Thursday 2nd March 13:00 UTC – Southern Europe. Find the programme here.
- Friday 3rd March 07:00 UTC – Africa.
- Friday 3rd March 13:00 UTC – Northern Europe.
- Friday 3rd March 17:00 UTC – Central and South America. Find the programme here.
- Monday 6th March 07:00 UTC (16:00 JST) – East and Southeast Asia.
- Monday 6th March 11:00 UTC – Eastern Europe. Find the programme here.
- .Tuesday 7th March 14:00 UTC – Western Europe.
Please let us know about any event you are running associated with International Geomorphology Week!
- Wednesday 8th March: 3rd Women in Geomorphology Workshop. Organised by the Hellenic Committee for Geomorphology and Environment of the Geological Society of Greece – find the flyer here.